Monday, July 18, 2016

Before Anybody Asks....

First off, yes, I am aware that there will be a new Steven Universe episode per weekday for about a month. I will be watching as many of these episodes as possible. No, I will not be reviewing them yet. Besides the overload of episodes, I want to get all of the previously-aired episodes out of the way before I review any new ones.

Second, I am more than aware that Star Trek: Beyond is coming out this Friday. I will be going to a local theater on opening night. I am also doing a bit of a "movie re-watch" this week - watching some of the Star Trek movies in the few days leading up to the premiere of Beyond.

To cut a long story short, I don't think I'll be getting my "Secret Team" review out this week. "Make Room for Lisa" is also unlikely to be reviewed. Slightly more likely, yet still questionable, is my review of "The Day The Earth Stood Stupid" on my Futurama blog. I don't think I'll be getting my next review (which is probably going to be "Secret Team") out on this blog until sometime next week.

Just consider this a brief, confirmed break. We all need one once in a while.

"Smoke me a kipper. I'll be back for breakfast."

No comments:

Post a Comment